The pre-production formalities for the next schedule of hero Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film is underway in Hyderabad. The latest reports reveal that the makers are constructing a lavish hospital set worth a whopping Rs 5 crore at a studio in Hyderabad.
The hospital set is being built across 4 floors in the studio and it features an ICU ward, a special ward, general wards and doctor’s rooms. Apparently, the crew will be shooting for over a month in this grand set. The shoot is expected to resume from August and more details will be out soon.
Prabhas20 is being directed by Radhakrishna Kumar and it features Pooja Hegde as the leading lady. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banner are bankrolling this pan-Indian period romantic drama on a massive scale.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Salman Khan’s heroine to romance Adivi Sesh