‘Aadavi Kachina Vennela’ is all set release on August 1. Young actors Aravind Krishna, Meenakshi Deekshit are feature in the lead roles in this suspense thriller directed by debutant Akki Vishwanath Reddy.
According to our reliable sources, this film will have 28 minutes of high end graphics and this episode is said to be the highlight of the film. The makers have recreated places like Iguazu falls, Great Wall of China, Ronald Reagan ship and Stelvio Pass using computer graphics.
Producer Dil Raju is distributing this film in Vizag and Nizam areas. Josyabhatla has composed music for this thriller which is releasing under high expectations.
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic