Kona Venkat’s Kona Film Corporation and MVV Cinemas jointly produced a super hit film “Geethanjali”. The two production houses have once again joined hands to make a new film with unique subject. This yet to be titled Action Entertainer will start rolling from December 21st.
Young hero Aadhi Pinisetty who played versatile roles in “Sarrainodu”, “Ninnu Kori” and is doing crucial roles in Ram Charan’s “Rangasthalam 1985” and Pawan Kalyan’s “Agnyaathavaasi” is the male lead in the film. Taapsee Pannu is the female lead. A popular actress will be sharing the screen space along with Aadi & Taapse, more details will be announced soon.
Aadhi and Taapsee will be doing different roles in the action entertainer film that will be shot in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada.
Vennela Kishore, Shivaji Raja, Thulasi and Sai Chand will be playing key roles in the movie to be directed by Hari of “Lovers” fame.
Publisher Designs: Anil-Bhanu
PRO: Vamsi Kaka
Screenplay: Kona Venkat
Camera: Thota Raja (Arjun Reddy Fame)
Music: Gopi Sundar
Editing: Prawin Pudi
Dialogues: Kona Venkat, Bhavani Prasad
Producer: MVV Sathyanarayana
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?