Noted actor Aadhi Pinisetty is currently in the best phase of his career with some crazy projects lined up. He will next be seen in a prominent role in Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam 1985.
Meanwhile, rumors are floating around on social media that Aadhi has met with an accident earlier today. Reacting to these rumors, Aadhi took to Twitter and said, “Hav been seeing rumors that I’ve met with an accident… which is absolutely not true!! I am totally alright and keeping myself busy with my ongoing shoots and script works of my next films…. Thaks fr all d love and care… Love all!!”
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions