Aadhi is basking in the glory of all the positive reaction that is coming his way, thanks to Rangasthalam. The actor played the role of Ram Charan’s elder brother and he impressed one and all as Kumar Babu.
Thanking the audience for the response, he said, “Really overwhelmed with the response #Rangasthalam is receiving.Cannot thank u all enough for the love being showered on the movie & my character🙏so proud to b a small part of such a heartwarming & honest movie👍😊 absolutely loved #RamCharan & @Samanthaprabhu2’s performances.”
In the past couple of years, Aadhi has made quite a name for himself in Telugu with his roles in Sarrainodu and now, Rangasthalam, he has become even more popular among the masses. The actor will next be seen in U Turn remake and he is paired with Samantha in the thriller.
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up