Aadhi is basking in the glory of all the positive reaction that is coming his way, thanks to Rangasthalam. The actor played the role of Ram Charan’s elder brother and he impressed one and all as Kumar Babu.
Thanking the audience for the response, he said, “Really overwhelmed with the response #Rangasthalam is receiving.Cannot thank u all enough for the love being showered on the movie & my character🙏so proud to b a small part of such a heartwarming & honest movie👍😊 absolutely loved #RamCharan & @Samanthaprabhu2’s performances.”
In the past couple of years, Aadhi has made quite a name for himself in Telugu with his roles in Sarrainodu and now, Rangasthalam, he has become even more popular among the masses. The actor will next be seen in U Turn remake and he is paired with Samantha in the thriller.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari