Raviraja Pinisetty’s son Aadi, who shot to fame with Eeram (dubbed as Vaishali in Telugu), is awaiting the release of a period film titled Aaravan in Tamil. Vasanthabalan of ‘Shopping Mall’ fame is directing the film and it has Dhansika, Anjali and Archana Kavi in lead roles. The film is now being dubbed in Telugu as Ekaveera. Damodhar Prasad is producing the Telugu version on 5 Colours Multimedia.
The film is set in 18th century and the story is said to be based on real incidents. The film was shot in Gandikota recently and the last schedule of the film is being shot in Bobbili Fort, Thalakona and Hampi. Karthik is the music director and Siddharth is the cinematographer. The audio of the film’s Telugu version is expected to be launched in the last week of October and the film is expected to hit the screens in November.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy