Raviraja Pinisetty’s son Aadi, who shot to fame with Eeram (dubbed as Vaishali in Telugu), is awaiting the release of a period film titled Aaravan in Tamil. Vasanthabalan of ‘Shopping Mall’ fame is directing the film and it has Dhansika, Anjali and Archana Kavi in lead roles. The film is now being dubbed in Telugu as Ekaveera. Damodhar Prasad is producing the Telugu version on 5 Colours Multimedia.
The film is set in 18th century and the story is said to be based on real incidents. The film was shot in Gandikota recently and the last schedule of the film is being shot in Bobbili Fort, Thalakona and Hampi. Karthik is the music director and Siddharth is the cinematographer. The audio of the film’s Telugu version is expected to be launched in the last week of October and the film is expected to hit the screens in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career
- Anand Devarakonda’s bags an interesting project
- Viral -This is how Samantha gets a glowing skin