Aadi, the lovely star and son of actor Sai Kumar is yet to taste huge success in his career. Loosing no hope, the actor is all set to appear on screen with his latest film Garam which releases on February 12th.
Speaking about the film, Aadi says that he is thankful to his dad Sai Kumar, who took over the film when it was in troubled waters. Adding further, the actor says that he is quite confident that the film will do well and bring him back on top.
Directed by Madan, the film features Aadi and Adah Sharma in the lead roles.
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR
- Trailer of 118 clocks two million views
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej