The Aadi starrer ‘Galipatam’ has created a buzz with its funky video which got a huge response and the film’s audio that was also released recently is getting good reviews from audience. The latest news is that this youthful entertainer has completed its censor formalities and the film has received an ‘A’ certificate and is ready to hit the screens on August 8th.
According to Aadi, this is not a regular Tollywood film and this kind of a movie has been made in south for the first time. Director turned producer Sampath Nandi’s assistant Naveen Gandhi is making his directorial debut with this film. ‘Galipatam’ features Erica Fernandes and Kristina Akheeva as the female leads while Rahul Ravindran also plays a prominent role as Bheems Ceciroleo.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties