Hero Aadi Saikumar and Payal Rajput will be sharing screen space with each other in an intense crime thriller, titled Kirataka. The film had its formal launch a couple of weeks ago. According to the latest updates, Kirataka will be going on floors from August 13.
Kirataka’s team has wrapped up the pre-production formalities and is raring to commence shooting as early as possible. Director Veerabhadram Chowdary is helming the project, while Dr. Nagam Tirupati Reddy is bankrolling it under Vision Cinemas banner. Veteran Tollywood filmmaker Dasari Narayana Rao’s son Dasari Arun Kumar is making his acting comeback with this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively