Hero Aadi and his father and senior character artiste Saikumar are the latest Tollywood stars to donate to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. The duo had donated Rs 5,00,004 to the CCC and another Rs 1,00,008 to the Dubbing Artiste’s union.
Also, Saikumar’s brother and popular dubbing artiste Ravikumar contributed Rs 1 lakh to the Dubbing Artiste’s union. So far, the CCC fund, an initiative by the Telugu film industry, has collected nearly Rs 8 crores in the form of donations. The collected amount is being used to provide daily essentials to nearly 12,000 Telugu cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the ongoing lockdown amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Comedian Yogi Babu on a signing spree
- Telugu version of Avengers Endgame records good TRP
- Rashmika overwhelmed by Samantha’s appreciation