Hero Aadi and his father and senior character artiste Saikumar are the latest Tollywood stars to donate to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) fund. The duo had donated Rs 5,00,004 to the CCC and another Rs 1,00,008 to the Dubbing Artiste’s union.
Also, Saikumar’s brother and popular dubbing artiste Ravikumar contributed Rs 1 lakh to the Dubbing Artiste’s union. So far, the CCC fund, an initiative by the Telugu film industry, has collected nearly Rs 8 crores in the form of donations. The collected amount is being used to provide daily essentials to nearly 12,000 Telugu cine workers who have lost their livelihood due to the ongoing lockdown amid the Coronavirus outbreak.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next