On the occasion of the auspicious Ugadi festival, hero Aadi and Dirty Hari girl Simrat Kaur’s new film had its formal launch ceremony in Hyderabad. Telangana Deputy Speaker T Padmarao Goud was the chief guest at the event and he sounded the clap for the muhurtham shot.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted as a wholesome family entertainer and it will be directed by Bhaskar Bantupalli. The film will be going on floors in May end. The film will showcase Aadi in a completely new avatar. Yugandar T aka Gudivada Yugandar is producing the film under Shikara Creations, while T. Vijayakumar Reddy presents it. Saketh Komanduri is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amazon Prime adds new audio to PS 1
- Chay Akkineni back in the news for his love life
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next