Young star Aadi is now a married man. After getting engaged in early October, the handsome actor has finally tied the knot to Aruna, a software engineer from Rajahmundry. The marriage took place in Hyderabad and several luminaries from Tollywood and political circles graced the event to bless the young couple.
In an interview given to a leading daily post his engagement, Aadi said that it is difficult to find the right alliance for film actors, and that he is quite happy to get Aruna as his life partner.
Aadi has been on a low phase on the career front, so let’s hope that the lady luck shines bright on him in the near future.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods