Young actor Aadi Saikumar has recently signed a new movie under the prestigious banner, Sri Sathya Sai Arts. Billed to be a family entertainer, the movie is being helmed by debutant Phani Krishna Siriki.
Now, the latest news is that the makers have welcomed the Kollywood actress Mirnaa Menon onboard. This yet-to-be-titled movie marks her Telugu debut. The makers took to Twitter to announce the same. Earlier, the makers have roped in Digangana Suryavanshi as another female lead.
The film has some young and talented technicians handling different crafts. RR Dhruvan is roped in to compose music for this movie while Satish Mutyala cranked the camera. The shooting of the film is currently underway.
Articles that might interest you:
- Famous production house announces their comeback film
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title