After completing the shooting for Rough, Aadi will soon begin his next film titled Pyar Mein Padipoyane. Aadi and Shanvi are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer and this is the second film in their combination after Lovely. Ravi Chavali is going to direct the film and K K Radhamohan is producing it under Sri Satya Sai Arts banner. The film was officially launched in October; however, it’ll go on floors later this week in Hyderabad. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and Surender Reddy is the cinematographer.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake