After completing the shooting for Rough, Aadi will soon begin his next film titled Pyar Mein Padipoyane. Aadi and Shanvi are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer and this is the second film in their combination after Lovely. Ravi Chavali is going to direct the film and K K Radhamohan is producing it under Sri Satya Sai Arts banner. The film was officially launched in October; however, it’ll go on floors later this week in Hyderabad. Anup Rubens is scoring the music and Surender Reddy is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film