Aadi, who was last seen in Sukumarudu, is currently juggling between the sets of two of his upcoming films. Earlier this year, he had shot a song for Ravi Chavali’s Pyar Mein Padipoyane in Ramaniadu Studios, Nanakramguda and the film is in the final stage of shooting. Now, he has moved on to the sets of his next film which is being produced by Sampath Nandi.
Buzz is that the film film has been named as Gaalipatam and it stars Aadi and Erica Fernandez in lead roles. Newcomer Naveen is directing the film and it is currently being shot in Hyderabad. The film is said to be a romantic and family entertainer and Aadi is quite kicked up about his characterisation in the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Apart from these two films, Aadi will also be seen in Subba Reddy’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Rough’. Rakul Preet is his co-star in the film and it’ll release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake