Titled ‘Black’, the film is being directed by GB Krishna and it has Dharshana Banik, who made her debut with ‘Aatagadu’ in the female lead’s role.
The shoot has been paused due to lockdown regulations and over 70% of the film had been shot already. The producers are planning to resume shoot and complete the remaining portion once the lockdown is eased.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause