Titled ‘Black’, the film is being directed by GB Krishna and it has Dharshana Banik, who made her debut with ‘Aatagadu’ in the female lead’s role.
The shoot has been paused due to lockdown regulations and over 70% of the film had been shot already. The producers are planning to resume shoot and complete the remaining portion once the lockdown is eased.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next