Titled ‘Black’, the film is being directed by GB Krishna and it has Dharshana Banik, who made her debut with ‘Aatagadu’ in the female lead’s role.
The shoot has been paused due to lockdown regulations and over 70% of the film had been shot already. The producers are planning to resume shoot and complete the remaining portion once the lockdown is eased.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan