Titled ‘Black’, the film is being directed by GB Krishna and it has Dharshana Banik, who made her debut with ‘Aatagadu’ in the female lead’s role.
The shoot has been paused due to lockdown regulations and over 70% of the film had been shot already. The producers are planning to resume shoot and complete the remaining portion once the lockdown is eased.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry