Young hero Aadi, who is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Rough, is gearing up with yet another project. The film is titled ‘Pyar Mein Padipoyane’ and Ravi Chavali, who made films like Samanyudu and Srimanarayana will be directing this youthful entertainer.
The movie was launched earlier today and Aadi’s costar from Lovely, Shanvi, will be playing the female lead in this film as well. Hit music director, Anup Rubens will be giving music for this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama