Young hero Aadi, who is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Rough, is gearing up with yet another project. The film is titled ‘Pyar Mein Padipoyane’ and Ravi Chavali, who made films like Samanyudu and Srimanarayana will be directing this youthful entertainer.
The movie was launched earlier today and Aadi’s costar from Lovely, Shanvi, will be playing the female lead in this film as well. Hit music director, Anup Rubens will be giving music for this flick.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad