Hero Aadi Saikumar’s action thriller, Operation Goldfish, was supposed to release around a couple of months ago. In the film, Aadi plays Arjun Pandit, an NSG Commando in Kashmir who is on a mission to nab a dreaded terrorist, played by popular dialogue writer Abburi Ravi.
Now, Operation Goldfish has undergone a major script change. In a latest interview with a national news daily, OGF’s director Sai Kiran Adivi revealed that he is shooting a few portions, following the abrogation of the Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir by the Indian government.
Sai Kiran said that his film showcases the plight of the Kashmiri Pandits who were forced to leave their homeland several decades ago. He went on to say that the new scenes will reflect the joys and aspirations of the Kashmiri Pandits in the current scenario. Incidentally, Aadi plays a Kashmiri Pandit in the film.
Airtel girl Sasha Chettri, Nithya Naresh, Karthik Raju and Parvatheesam will be seen in crucial roles in Operation Goldfish. Adivi Saikiran has also produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Skymed to stream from this date in India
- Blockbuster Eega completes a decade
- These two film celebrities get nominated for Rajya Sabha
- Viral – Kajal’s post-pregnancy glow is super cute
- Chay Akkineni turns emotional- Says Thank You to these three
- Tamil actress dubs in Telugu for the first time – Deets inside