The countdown has begun for superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest flick Aagadu. Special premieres have been planned all over the world, and the Sreenu Vytla flick is expected to open huge all over. What makes things even more special is that Aagadu is releasing in nearly 160 locations all over the US, which is the highest ever for a Telugu film till date.
Even in India, Aagadu is releasing in record number of screens. In Hyderabad city itself, the film is opening in almost 100 screens. Leading multiplexes and small towns have increased the number of shows, to accommodate this much awaited flick. Tamannah is cast as the female lead in this film, which is produced by 14 Reels entertainment.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties