The satellite rights of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ have been sold for a bumper price to Gemini Tv. According to film circles, the rights were sold for a price of Rs. 9. 75 Crores, making it one of the highest ever for a Telugu movie.
What is surprising is the fact that only a teaser was released from the movie so far. But the overall craze the project has is very good, because of the Dookudu combination and the presence of Tamanna.
Gemini has taken a big bold step in a risky market. The movie ‘Aagadu’ is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla and 14 Reels Entertainments is producing the film. Thaman is composing the music. Mahesh will be seen as a daring police officer in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?