Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Aagadu is going to be a feast for the actor’s fans and if the latest statement made by the producer is anything to go by, it looks like the team is working hard to create a perfect mix of action and entertainment. Directed by Srinu Vaitla, the film stars Mahesh Babu and Tamannaah in lead roles. Sonu Sood is the playing the main villain’s role.
Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of the film, said, “‘1’ may not have satisfied the dreams of millions of superfans, but it was an honest attempt from our cast and crew. We will always be proud of 1. For our super fans AAGADU is the movie of/for/by fans which will satisfy them to core.” The film is expected to have Srinu Vaitla’s trademark, in terms of family drama and comedy. Moreover, Mahesh Babu is playing a mass role and he’ll be seen as a cop.
Thaman is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. The film is going to release later this year.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry