After a brief gap, Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Aagadu will be shot again in Hyderabad. Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the new schedule is expected to begin from April 27 onwards. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
Tamannaah is the lead actress in the film and she’s playing a social worker’s role, who also runs a sweet shop. In the previous schedule, several important scenes were canned on Mahesh Babu and Tamannaah. Sonu Sood is playing the villain’s role whereas Brahmanandam has been cast in an important role. Recently, Sreenu Vaitla flew to Ladakh to scout for locations and the film will be shot there soon.
Thaman is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer of this mass entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian to host Jabardasth comedy show
- Poll: Which of these films are you looking forward to?
- Star comedian to become a dad soon
- Alladin to release in 350 screens in AP/TG
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting