Mahesh Babu, Tamannaah starrer Aagadu is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City. A special set, resembling a village in Rayalseema, has been erected in RFC for the film and several crucial scenes are being canned in the ongoing schedule. Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film.
Mahesh Babu is playing the role of a cop and the entire team is having a blast while shooting for the comedy scenes. Over the past few years, Mahesh Babu’s body language, especially in comedy scenes, has changed a lot and unit members say that he’s lot more at ease now. Tamannaah is playing the role of a young woman, who runs a sweet shop, besides inspiring people to do good things in their life. The onscreen chemistry between Mahesh Babu and Tamannaah is going to be another major highlight in the film.
Thaman is scoring the music and the film is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood