Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Aagadu is one of the eagerly awaited films of the year. Almost two and half years after Dookudu released, Mahesh Babu is once again teaming up with director Sreenu Vaitla for a mass entertainer. Tamannaah is playing the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu for the first time in her career.
The film’s shooting began few days ago in Hyderabad and some key scenes were shot in Sarathi Studios. A special set was erected for this film in Nanakramguda, Hyderabad and currently, some scenes are being shot on Mahesh Babu here. Both Mahesh Babu and Tamannaah are reportedly played police officers and the film is set in a Rayalseema backdrop. Sources say that the film has a heavy dose of comedy and the Dookudu combination is expected to once again recreate the magic at the box-office. This schedule is expected to be wrapped up by February 9 and after that, the film unit will head to Gujarat.
Gopichand, Anil Sunkara and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment banner. S S Thaman is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film