Numero uno director Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya is making his debut as a producer with an experimental film, titled Aakashavaani. The film was being shot in the picturesque Paderu village near Araku for the last 50 days.
Finally, Aakashavaani’s extensive schedule has successfully come to an end yesterday. The entire shooting formalities have been completed except for a minor patchwork. Noted Tamil actor-director Samuthirakani will be seen in a key role in the movie.
Rajamouli’s former assistant Ashwin Gangaraju is making his directorial debut with Aakashavaani. Keeravani’s son Kaala Bhairava is composing music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business