Numero uno director Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya is making his debut as a producer with an experimental film, titled Aakashavaani. The film was being shot in the picturesque Paderu village near Araku for the last 50 days.
Finally, Aakashavaani’s extensive schedule has successfully come to an end yesterday. The entire shooting formalities have been completed except for a minor patchwork. Noted Tamil actor-director Samuthirakani will be seen in a key role in the movie.
Rajamouli’s former assistant Ashwin Gangaraju is making his directorial debut with Aakashavaani. Keeravani’s son Kaala Bhairava is composing music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’