Numero uno director Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya is making his debut as a producer with an experimental film, titled Aakashavaani. The film was being shot in the picturesque Paderu village near Araku for the last 50 days.
Finally, Aakashavaani’s extensive schedule has successfully come to an end yesterday. The entire shooting formalities have been completed except for a minor patchwork. Noted Tamil actor-director Samuthirakani will be seen in a key role in the movie.
Rajamouli’s former assistant Ashwin Gangaraju is making his directorial debut with Aakashavaani. Keeravani’s son Kaala Bhairava is composing music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies