Bollywood star Aamir Khan, who has been shooting for his upcoming film, Laal Singh Chaddha, in Delhi, has reportedly suffered injuries to his ribs while shooting for an action sequence. However, Aamir did not stop the shoot and he continued shooting after taking painkillers on the set.
Laal Singh Chaddha is an official remake of Hollywood star Tom Hanks’ Oscar award-winning film, Forest Gump. The film also features Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor in a lead role. Aamir’s manager Advait Chandan is directing this movie under Aamir’s production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented young actress joins Sudheer Babu’s SSC
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer