Bollywood star Aamir Khan, who has been shooting for his upcoming film, Laal Singh Chaddha, in Delhi, has reportedly suffered injuries to his ribs while shooting for an action sequence. However, Aamir did not stop the shoot and he continued shooting after taking painkillers on the set.
Laal Singh Chaddha is an official remake of Hollywood star Tom Hanks’ Oscar award-winning film, Forest Gump. The film also features Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor in a lead role. Aamir’s manager Advait Chandan is directing this movie under Aamir’s production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy