It is a known fact that star hero, Aamir Khan is doing a film called Laal Singh Chadha that is the remake of the hit English Forest Gump. Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to play a key role in the film and his dates also were set.
But at the last minute, Vijay Sethupathi was removed from the film and the makers were looking for yet another south actor. The latest update is that Aamir has approached Telugu star hero Chaitanya Akkineni for the same role.
If Chay accepts this part, then he will start shooting next month itself Kareena Kapoor plays the female lead in this film and the film has also been delayed due to her pregnancy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now