Aamir Khan is contemplating to take a temporary break from acting in films after Thugs Of Hindostan releases, as per the latest rumours in Bollywood. The actor has been delivering back to back blockbusters over the past few years, and if he indeed sticks to his decision, it will come as a big surprise to his fans and industry alike.
Rumours are abuzz that Aamir Khan is keen to work on his dream project – Mahabharat, but since it will take a long time to set it up, he wants to focus on other things. The actor is likely to return to TV to host a show, and also play an active role in the NGO which his wife Kiran Rao and he had started few years ago.
Meanwhile, the buzz surrounding Thugs of Hindostan, which will release simultaneously in China later this year, is so huge that it might rewrite several records at the box office. Set in the late 18th century, the film focuses on the ruthless thugee culture which shocked the British empire. Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, and Fatima Sana Sheikh will be seen in lead roles, along with Aamir Khan, in this action drama.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party