The Coronavirus is spreading like wildfire in Mumbai ad many are getting affected. The latest news is that star hero Aamir Khan’s team members tested positive and are being treated in Mumbai.
Aamir himself revealed this news and said that as soon as he knew the news of his team members getting positive, he got everyone tested and their reports turned negative.
Aamir also requested everyone to pray for his mother as she is the last person who is yet to get tested in the loop. Well, let’s hope that everything turns out to be normal.
— Aamir Khan (@aamir_khan) June 30, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19
- Popular actress and her husband pledge to donate their organs