Allu Sirish is doing the remake of ABCD which we all know. Now, the latest we hear is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 1st of March.
Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD on a large scale and Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly making this film.
Sirish will be seen in an energetic role in this film. Watch out for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon