ABCD is a film which opened to some mixed reviews recently. But the makers are very happy as the film has impressed its target audience and is playing well in selected theaters.
So, as a part of post-promotions, they have revealed an interesting fact. Today, the makers have revealed that 9,06,262 audiences have watched ABCD in the first 5 days across TS & AP.
This is the first time that a production house has revealed such a detail which is quite new promotions wise. Allu Sirish and Rukshar Dhillon play lead roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these directors should launch Mokshagnya?
- Yet another story of Mokshagnya’s debut comes out
- Janhvi Kapoor steps into this sequel
- Kalki’s run time locked
- Maharshi’s 50 days event called off
- Film and political celebs condole Vijaya Nirmala’s demise