Young actors Allu Sirish and Rukshar Dhillon-starrer youthful entertainer, ABCD, released yesterday and had a modest start at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. The film collected a total gross of Rs 2.25 crores on day one in AP and Telangana and is expected to pick up some momentum over the weekend.
ABCD is an official remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s hit, American Born Confused Desi (ABCD). The film is directed by Sanjeev Reddy and produced by Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar. Suresh Babu has presented the film. Child artiste Bharath played Sirish’s friend in ABCD.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika signs yet another exciting project in Tollywood
- Poll : What did you think of Miss India’s trailer?
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa slated for festive release
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions
- Poll : According to you, which director should Vijay Deverakonda work with?
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India trailer: Inspiring journey of a young woman’s dream