Abhimanyu Singh, who shot to limelight with Rakta Charitra, has been signed for a major role in Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Gabbar Singh. He was recently seen in Bezawada, although his role was nowhere close to his performance as Bukka Reddy in Rakta Charitra. In Gabbar Singh, he’s going to play the main villain’s role, a part which was originally played by Sonu Sood in the Hindi version, Dabangg. The film was recently shot in Pollachi and the film unit has returned after a three weeks schedule. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role opposite Pawan Kalyan. Harish Shankar is directing the film and Ganesh Babu is producing the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry