Vishal and Samantha’s acclaimed Tamil techno thriller, Irumbu Thirai, released in Telugu as Abhimanyudu last Friday. The film’s intriguing and unique backdrop received immense applause even from Telugu audiences.
Thanks to the positive word of mouth and no major competition, Abhimanyudu is registering good collections at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states. The film has collected a gross of more than Rs 1.46 crores on 4th day. Abhimanyudu has turned out to be the first major success for Vishal after Pandem Kodi.
Below is Abhimanyudu’s 4th day AP & Telangana collections (in gross):
|Ceded||Rs 16.40 Lakhs|
|Vizag||Rs 21.25 Lakhs|
|Krishna||Rs 14.58 Lakhs|
|East||Rs 9.86 lakhs|
|West||Rs 5.80 Lakhs|
|Guntur||Rs 10.68 Lakhs|
|Nellore||Rs 5.97 Lakhs|
|Total AP & TG||Rs 1.46 Crores|
- Sesh Adivi clarifies about his role in Samantha’s next
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll