Vishal, Samantha starrer Abhimanyudu is all set to hit the screens on May 11. Directed by PS Mithran, the film’s release was delayed couple of times, and now, Vishal, who also produced the film, is leaving no stone unturned to promote it.
Meanwhile, the film’s latest trailer has raised curiosity about the subject, which details with a new form of war where data theft can wreck havoc on the country. This new style of war, the film argues, is much more dangerous and it can lead to a lot of socio-economic problems in the modern world, even if there’s no direct war at the battle front.
The hi-tech thriller also stars Arjun in a key role. On May 9, Vishal is said to be screening the first half of the film to the media in Chennai and it remains to be seen how the early reactions for the film are going to be.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership