Abhinandana, is one film which is still memorable till date for its performances and super hit songs. Starring Shobhana and Karthik, this Ilayaraja musical went on to win a lot of awards, and huge critical acclaim.
The man behind this film was talented director and cameraman Ashok Kumar, who has now fallen ill critically. The veteran director is currently admitted in SRM Hospital, Chennai and the doctors have revealed that his condition is not stable.
A National Award winner, Ashok Kumar has also worked for over 100 films as a cinematographer in both Telugu and Tamil.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics