After a gap of almost 2 years, Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan finally had a release in the form of Manmarziyaan. This Anurag Kashyap-directed romantic drama has turned out to be a decent success and Abhishek’s intense performance has come in for special praise.
Abhishek Bachchan was in Hyderabad yesterday to participate in an event. During an interaction with media, Abhishek was asked if he is interested in acting in Telugu films. The Junior Bachchan immediately said that he is keen on acting in Tollywood if he gets the right script.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon