The star families in Bollywood have been launching their kids in a big way from the last four decades and now with Sushanth’s death, the topic of nepotism is trending and many are slamming several film families and stars over it.
While many are supporting newcomers in the industry, there are a few who are supporting the privileged stars. Abhishek Bachchan, son of the legendary Amitabh Bachchan has finally spoken about nepotism now.
Abhishek in his interview, says that he went to so many producers to launch him but not one came forward. He also reveals that he wanted to make his debut with director Rakesh Mehra but no producer came showed interest in him.
He also adds that even after his dad trying hard, things did not happen until JP Dutta launched him and Kareena Kapoor in Refugee.
To be frank, Abhishek is still struggling for offers and is making his entry into OTT platforms soon. So, this clearly says that if one has talent no one can stop him in the industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?