After nearly a couple of years of hibernation, Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan earned critical acclaim for his spirited performance in Anurag Kashyap’s Manmarziyaan. In a latest interview, Abhishek was asked if he secretly nurtures directorial aspirations.
While Abhishek clarified that he has no plans to turn director, he made an interesting revelation about his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Abhishek said that Aishwarya is a wannabe director and hinted at her directorial debut in near future.
“Aishwarya is concerned about the art of making of movies. She always observes how a shot is being taken and if it can be done in another way,” said Abhishek, further saying that he always takes Aishwarya’s feedback on his movies quite seriously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi seals its world television premiere date
- Poll : Which trailer of Adipurush did you find more captivating?
- Adipurush: Abhishek Agarwal to provide over 10000 free tickets in Telangana
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food