Media baron and ABN-Andhra Jyothi MD Vemuri Radha Krishna has suffered a major personal loss. His wife Vemuri Kanaka Durga (63) breathed her last on Tuesday morning. She had been unwell for the last few days and was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in Hyderabad, where she breathed her last.
Kanaka Durga served as one of the Directors of Aamoda Publications which owns the Andhra Jyothi Group. She is survived by husband Radha Krishna, son Aditya and daughter Aamoda. Her last rites will be held today afternoon at Maha Prasthanam in Jubilee Hills. Several film and political personalities and colleagues from the media world have expressed their condolences to Radha Krishna.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu