Media baron and ABN-Andhra Jyothi MD Vemuri Radha Krishna has suffered a major personal loss. His wife Vemuri Kanaka Durga (63) breathed her last on Tuesday morning. She had been unwell for the last few days and was undergoing treatment at a corporate hospital in Hyderabad, where she breathed her last.
Kanaka Durga served as one of the Directors of Aamoda Publications which owns the Andhra Jyothi Group. She is survived by husband Radha Krishna, son Aditya and daughter Aamoda. Her last rites will be held today afternoon at Maha Prasthanam in Jubilee Hills. Several film and political personalities and colleagues from the media world have expressed their condolences to Radha Krishna.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family members.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video