PAN Indian film Salaar, starring Prabhas, should have hit the screens on September 28. This Prashanth Neel’s directorial was postponed at the last minute due to a delay in post-production works. The latest buzz is that Salaar will grace the big screens on December 22.
Venkatesh’s Saindhav, Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man, Nani’s Hi Nanna, and Sudheer Babu’s Harom Hara have also targeted Christmas 2023 release but all the plans might get ruined if Salaar arrives for Christmas 2023.
It will be tough for these films to stand their ground opposite mighty Salaar, and they will be forced to postpone or prepone the release plans. The makers of Hi Nanna, Saindhav, Extra Ordinary Man, and Harom Hara are eagerly waiting for the announcement of Salaar makers. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hi Nanna becomes the first Telugu movie to embrace this tech – Deets inside
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods