PAN Indian film Salaar, starring Prabhas, should have hit the screens on September 28. This Prashanth Neel’s directorial was postponed at the last minute due to a delay in post-production works. The latest buzz is that Salaar will grace the big screens on December 22.
Venkatesh’s Saindhav, Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man, Nani’s Hi Nanna, and Sudheer Babu’s Harom Hara have also targeted Christmas 2023 release but all the plans might get ruined if Salaar arrives for Christmas 2023.
It will be tough for these films to stand their ground opposite mighty Salaar, and they will be forced to postpone or prepone the release plans. The makers of Hi Nanna, Saindhav, Extra Ordinary Man, and Harom Hara are eagerly waiting for the announcement of Salaar makers. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hi Nanna surpasses $500K at the US box office
- OTT Review : Kadak Singh – Hindi film on ZEE5
- The happening Tripti Dimri opens up on her bold scenes in Animal
- Latest update on Naga Chaitanya’s Thandel