After producing shows like Breathe with Madhavan, and Gangstars with Jagapathi Babu and Navdeep, Amazon Prime has greenlit yet another original series from India. The streaming giant is now producing Raj-DK’s upcoming series titled “The Family Man”.
The makers have roped in Manoj Bajpayee, Priyamani, and Sharad Kelkar to play the lead roles in this series which follows the journey of a middle class man who works for India’s National Intelligence Agency while also protecting his family from the pressured of his job.
The series is already being shot and it is the first time that Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani are going to be seen together. In the past, Raj-DK had produced D For Dopidi in Telugu and directed quite a few films in Hindi including Shor in the city, Go Goa Gone, and A Gentleman. Family Man is expected to be aired on Prime in 2019.
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next
- Vijay Deverakonda suffers minor bruises on Dear Comrade sets