After producing shows like Breathe with Madhavan, and Gangstars with Jagapathi Babu and Navdeep, Amazon Prime has greenlit yet another original series from India. The streaming giant is now producing Raj-DK’s upcoming series titled “The Family Man”.
The makers have roped in Manoj Bajpayee, Priyamani, and Sharad Kelkar to play the lead roles in this series which follows the journey of a middle class man who works for India’s National Intelligence Agency while also protecting his family from the pressured of his job.
The series is already being shot and it is the first time that Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani are going to be seen together. In the past, Raj-DK had produced D For Dopidi in Telugu and directed quite a few films in Hindi including Shor in the city, Go Goa Gone, and A Gentleman. Family Man is expected to be aired on Prime in 2019.
- Mahesh donates for Kerala flood victims
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan follows his favourite actor on Twitter
- Chiru wraps up dubbing for Sye Raa teaser
- Geetha Govindam breaches $1M mark; Eyes $2M now
- Chiru and family donate big for Kerala victims