After producing shows like Breathe with Madhavan, and Gangstars with Jagapathi Babu and Navdeep, Amazon Prime has greenlit yet another original series from India. The streaming giant is now producing Raj-DK’s upcoming series titled “The Family Man”.
The makers have roped in Manoj Bajpayee, Priyamani, and Sharad Kelkar to play the lead roles in this series which follows the journey of a middle class man who works for India’s National Intelligence Agency while also protecting his family from the pressured of his job.
The series is already being shot and it is the first time that Manoj Bajpayee and Priyamani are going to be seen together. In the past, Raj-DK had produced D For Dopidi in Telugu and directed quite a few films in Hindi including Shor in the city, Go Goa Gone, and A Gentleman. Family Man is expected to be aired on Prime in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai
- Sizzling actress denies being a part of Bigg Boss 3