Acclaimed Bollywood actress Tabu is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s AA19 and Rana-Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam 1992. It’s well known that Tabu hails from Hyderabad and had even made her acting debut with Venkatesh’s Koolie No. 1 nearly 3 decades ago.
Speaking at a recent event in Hyderabad, Tabu said that she still hasn’t recovered from the shift from Hyderabad to Mumbai. “I’m a Hyderabadi first and then everything else follows. I was born and brought up here. Tabu also credits Tollywood for whatever she has learned about her craft. “My first movie was a Telugu film and I believe whatever I know about acting, I learnt it through that film,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu proves why he is the most successful in Tollywood
- Disco Raja’s first-day collections in AP/TG
- Tamannaah opens up about the books that changed her life
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Star producer buys Nizam rights of Chiru’s next?
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s role in Vamsi Paidipally film