Acclaimed Bollywood actress Tabu is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood with Allu Arjun-Trivikram’s AA19 and Rana-Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam 1992. It’s well known that Tabu hails from Hyderabad and had even made her acting debut with Venkatesh’s Koolie No. 1 nearly 3 decades ago.
Speaking at a recent event in Hyderabad, Tabu said that she still hasn’t recovered from the shift from Hyderabad to Mumbai. “I’m a Hyderabadi first and then everything else follows. I was born and brought up here. Tabu also credits Tollywood for whatever she has learned about her craft. “My first movie was a Telugu film and I believe whatever I know about acting, I learnt it through that film,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India