Critically acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar, who is known for making realistic social dramas, is all set to venture into a new business. The creative maker is reportedly planning to build a film city in Noida.
Madhur Bhandarkar met Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and discussed the possibility of the mega project. If everything goes smoothly, the construction work for the film city will begin this year-end.
On the professional front, Madhur is yet to announce his next project after his 2017 film, Indu Sarkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar
- Taapsee’s crazy thriller to have a sequel