Critically acclaimed Bollywood filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar, who is known for making realistic social dramas, is all set to venture into a new business. The creative maker is reportedly planning to build a film city in Noida.
Madhur Bhandarkar met Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath and discussed the possibility of the mega project. If everything goes smoothly, the construction work for the film city will begin this year-end.
On the professional front, Madhur is yet to announce his next project after his 2017 film, Indu Sarkar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?
- Sharwanand’s stylish look in a new photoshoot
- Bigg Boss makers end the suspense; Here’s the host for this weekend
- Allu Arjun gives a big thumbs up to ‘Colour Photo’ team
- Prabhas’ Adipurush: Two more Bollywood heroines under consideration?