Recently, fans of Super Star Rajinikanth were in for a huge surprise when a film in the combination of Rajini and popular young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj was announced. One of the leading Tamil production houses, Sun Pictures, will bankroll this exciting project which is touted as a gangster drama.
Now, it looks like the Rajini-Karthik movie has just got bigger. If the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles are anything to go by, acclaimed Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. The project will go on floors later this summer.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics