Recently, fans of Super Star Rajinikanth were in for a huge surprise when a film in the combination of Rajini and popular young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj was announced. One of the leading Tamil production houses, Sun Pictures, will bankroll this exciting project which is touted as a gangster drama.
Now, it looks like the Rajini-Karthik movie has just got bigger. If the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles are anything to go by, acclaimed Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. The project will go on floors later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next