Recently, fans of Super Star Rajinikanth were in for a huge surprise when a film in the combination of Rajini and popular young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj was announced. One of the leading Tamil production houses, Sun Pictures, will bankroll this exciting project which is touted as a gangster drama.
Now, it looks like the Rajini-Karthik movie has just got bigger. If the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles are anything to go by, acclaimed Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been roped in for a crucial role in the movie. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. The project will go on floors later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?