Tamil filmmaker Gautham Menon is popular among the Tamil and Telugu audiences for his cult romantic dramas and action thriller. Of late, he is quite busy as an actor and several of his projects are stuck in various stages of production.
And in a latest interview, Gautham went on to announce that he has completed the scripts for the sequels to three of his cult hits – Vinnaithaandi Varuvaya (Ye Maaya Chesave), Kamal Haasan’s Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu (Raghavan) and Thala Ajith’s Yennai Arindhal (Yenthavaadugaani).
Gautham said that Tamil star Simbu will be glad to work with him anytime he calls him to join Vinnaithaandi Varuvaya’s sequel. He also added that he is ready if both Kamal and Ajith are ready to act in VV2 and YA2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir Kapoor’s soccer game becomes an issue
- Noted female anchor to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Akhil in talks with this director?
- Ravi Teja’s Krack to go the OTT way?
- Allu Aravind ropes in yet another young director for Aha