National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is returning to her roots after 6 years with her Malayalam comeback film, Marakkar. The film is being directed by acclaimed filmmaker Priyadarshan who had also directed Keerthy’s debut film, Geethanjali, in 2013, is all praise for the young actress.
In a latest interview, Priyadarshan revealed the two unknown talents Keerthy Suresh possesses. He said that Keerthy is a very good violinist and that for Marakkar, Keerthy has also learnt Veena. Heaping praises on Keerthy’s dedication, Priyan said that Keerthy has a newcomer-like enthusiasm, which she hasn’t lost since her debut film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Lavanya Tripathi- Happy Birthday will be a blockbuster hit
- OTT- Indira to have a direct digital premiere on this date
- Viral – Kalyan Ram’s beautiful family
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event