National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is returning to her roots after 6 years with her Malayalam comeback film, Marakkar. The film is being directed by acclaimed filmmaker Priyadarshan who had also directed Keerthy’s debut film, Geethanjali, in 2013, is all praise for the young actress.
In a latest interview, Priyadarshan revealed the two unknown talents Keerthy Suresh possesses. He said that Keerthy is a very good violinist and that for Marakkar, Keerthy has also learnt Veena. Heaping praises on Keerthy’s dedication, Priyan said that Keerthy has a newcomer-like enthusiasm, which she hasn’t lost since her debut film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu
- Allu Arjun to promote Vishnu’s Mosagallu
- Sushant’s Dil Bechara to release in cinemas soon