These days , we are seeing a lot of movies getting dubbed into Telugu from other regional languages. The lyrics in the songs of these films are below par and some times they tend to be inappropriate when compared to their original version. It is not an easy task to translate the lyrics from one language to other languages without loosing their inner meaning. It surely requires a good command over the diction and also a decent parlance of the language.
Seetharama Sastry, the iconic lyricist of Telugu Cinema, has done a great job while working on the lyrics of Ok Bangaram which is titled Ok Kanmani in its Tamil version. Music lovers were astounded by the lyrical depth in the songs and they are appreciating the renowned writer.
In a recent media interaction, music maestro AR Rahaman, who scored tunes for this flick,also heaped praise on Seetharama Sastry for his phenomenal job.
Ok Bangaram, the much awaited breezy love story from ace film-maker Mani Ratnam is gearing up for its release tomorrow. Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party