Malayalam actress Parvathy Menon is well-known to Telugu movie buffs through movies like Maryan and Uttama Villain. Parvathy has been part of acclaimed movies such as Bangalore Days, Charlie and Take Off etc.
During a recent interview with a popular English daily, Parvathy was asked if she would act in Telugu movies. Parvathy said that she would love to act in Tollywood if a right script comes her way. Parvathy has just made her Bollywood debut with the Irrfan Khan-starrer romantic drama, Qarib Qarib Singlle. The film opened to positive reviews on Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare-Senior hero wants liquor stores to be open
- Poll : Post RRR which film’s first look do you want to see next?
- Happening anchor in talks for Chiru’s Acharya?
- Suresh Productions donates big for Coronavirus
- Flop heroine getting back slowly
- Tollywood director pens an interesting role for Bollywood hero