Malayalam actress Parvathy Menon is well-known to Telugu movie buffs through movies like Maryan and Uttama Villain. Parvathy has been part of acclaimed movies such as Bangalore Days, Charlie and Take Off etc.
During a recent interview with a popular English daily, Parvathy was asked if she would act in Telugu movies. Parvathy said that she would love to act in Tollywood if a right script comes her way. Parvathy has just made her Bollywood debut with the Irrfan Khan-starrer romantic drama, Qarib Qarib Singlle. The film opened to positive reviews on Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Action
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Fresh updates on Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film
- 25 huge retro sets for Prabhas20
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot
- I’m doing fine: Krishnam Raju tells fans