Malayalam actress Parvathy Menon is well-known to Telugu movie buffs through movies like Maryan and Uttama Villain. Parvathy has been part of acclaimed movies such as Bangalore Days, Charlie and Take Off etc.
During a recent interview with a popular English daily, Parvathy was asked if she would act in Telugu movies. Parvathy said that she would love to act in Tollywood if a right script comes her way. Parvathy has just made her Bollywood debut with the Irrfan Khan-starrer romantic drama, Qarib Qarib Singlle. The film opened to positive reviews on Friday.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?