Malayalam actress Parvathy Menon is well-known to Telugu movie buffs through movies like Maryan and Uttama Villain. Parvathy has been part of acclaimed movies such as Bangalore Days, Charlie and Take Off etc.
During a recent interview with a popular English daily, Parvathy was asked if she would act in Telugu movies. Parvathy said that she would love to act in Tollywood if a right script comes her way. Parvathy has just made her Bollywood debut with the Irrfan Khan-starrer romantic drama, Qarib Qarib Singlle. The film opened to positive reviews on Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director