Young Kannada director Rishab Shetty smashed several box-office records with his 2016 youthful campus drama, Kirik Party. Made with a budget of 4 crore, Kirik Party went on to gross nearly 50 crore, becoming one of the all-time highest grossing movies in Sandalwood.
According to the latest reports, Rishab Shetty will soon make his debut in Tollywood. Apparently, Rishab’s maiden Telugu film is going to be a gangster drama. Blockbuster Kannada movie Rangi Taranga fame Nirup Bhandari will play a key role in the movie. More details about the project will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser